- Bicycles Museum
The first Bicycle Museum in Korea was opened in in Sangju City on October 2002, Gyeongsangbuk-do has newly moved and expanded on 27, October 2010. The purpose is to help the interest and understanding of bicycles of people, which is a pollution-free transportation.
It runs an exhibit hall for looking back through bicycle history and a free bicycle rental center. Also there is a 4D screening room which allows people watch 4D movies and enjoy the interesting experience.
- Location: A district of 415, Yongma-ro, Sangju-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do
- Size: Site 28,778㎡, Building 2,874㎡(B1, 2 ground floor)
- Main facilities: Bicycle rental center for experience, Special exhibit hall, 4D Screening room, Permanent exhibition hall, Bicycle experience hall and a hall for multi-purpose.
- Opening hour
Operating day Exhibition hall Experience Bicycle Summer season(4.1 ~ 10.31) 09:00 ~ 18:00
(Admission until 17:30)
09:00 ~ 17:00
(Application until 16:30)
Winter season(11.1 ~ 3.31)
- Closed on 1.1, every Monday(On the Following Tuesday when Monday is a public holiday)
- Sangju Museum
Sangju Museum which opened in November 2007 introduces the characteristics and superiority of regional culture through many permanent and special exhibitions, and provide various things to see and play spaces by constructing an Eco pond and traditional ceremony halls with stone relics outside.
- Location: 684, Gyeongcheon-ro, Sangju-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do
- Size: Site 34,800㎡, Building 2,625.63㎡
- Main facilities: Exhibition facility, Public facility, Educational facility, Management and machine facility.
- Admission Fee
Division Individual Group
(More than 20 people)
Note Adult 1,000 WON 700 WON From 19 to 64 years old Teenager 500 WON 300 WON From 7 to 18 years old Soldier 500 WON 300 WON Riot policeman / Conscripted policeman/Prison officer, soldiers lower than the rank of Staff sergeant
- Operating hours: 09:00~18:00 (Ticketing time 09:00~17:00)
- Closed on 1.1, every Monday(On the following Tuesday if Monday is a public holiday)